Today I have mainly been V5.0

Our county council had been split into three, guaranteeing two will go to the Tories, the county council is currently not Tory. This is a move to a more efficient two tier system. Now they want to impose a whole county Mayor on top of that, also likely to go Tory. The favoured candidate is the current county police commissionaire who will be losing his job. The whole system is fucking corrupt.

2 Likes

Ironically, brought to you by the party of law and order.

This is a move to gerrymander things in favour of more Tories

1 Like

Off to have lump on head looked at.
Have been avoiding this for 15 years and have nearly run out of :tophat:

20 Likes

'bout time. Good luck and all that.

1 Like

Best of luck with it Stu.

1 Like

Iā€™m siding with the lump on this one although if it wants to come to Lopwell itā€™ll need to pay its own subs.

2 Likes

Well they canā€™t do it
The skins to thin and would mean going back through the nhs to get a skin graft which I turned down years ago

Bugger

Put yourself in godā€™s hands. Letā€™s twat it with a massive bible.

2 Likes

Wouldnā€™t you still prefer that even with skin graft than the hassle of it as is?

1 Like

Iā€™m really not sure,the thought of it makes me feel ill

Just a bit gutted they couldnā€™t do it with a local jab and slice the thing out

Dr Pimple Popper would have. These NHS doctors are pansies.

I think you should still book in & have it done though.

4 Likes

It was private
The last time at the nhs I told the doc I had seen some done on YouTube,which went down well

5 Likes

Go NHS again but maybe leave out the understandable allure of DIY surgery next time

2 Likes

I know what you mean about ā€˜the thought of itā€™, but I reckon it would be worth talking it through with them. They seem to be hugely better these days at understanding and working through peopleā€™s concerns, even compared with how they were not that long ago. Years ago I had one taken off my neck under a local. On the basis of that Iā€™d want a general, or at least to be tranked senseless, if it ever had to be done again.

1 Like

Go NHS and Iā€™ve got a substantial drugs budget for ā€œrecoveryā€

4 Likes

I had a bit of that prior to my hip resurfacing op. When you stopped to think what itā€™d involve to take a hip apart to actually do resurfacing to both faces of the joint it is quite offputting but faith in anaesthetics & good doctors made it an easy decision in the end.

6 Likes

Yeah the doctors are great. I think itā€™s really worth doing, even is it seems a bit scary. Just fucking get it done mate

Iā€™ll have a chat with doc next time I see her.

1 Like