Today I have mainly been V5.0

Other medics generally make disparaging references to B&Q/Toolstation when it comes to orthopaedic surgeons.

1 Like

Indeed. I hadn’t reckoned on them having to cut away the section of femur with the thigh muscles attached just so they could get the joint apart, do the resurfacing and then bolt that section of bone back in. A long old operation as it turned out. A simple hip replacement would’ve been much easier but I was a bit young.

Things have moved on since the sixties Guy

:hammer: :hammer_and_wrench: :hocho:

3 Likes

Going to try Bristol
I’m sure I’ve seen pimple popper woman do bigger than mine

1 Like

^ This ^

These things don’t always stay benign indefinitely, especially if they’re in a position where they get knocked + age and lifestyle factors.

Soz Stu, I know it’s a PITA, but do please get back on to the NHS - you’re allowed to change your mind (just not your whole head :wink: )

3 Likes

Wise. Just get it done mate, you know it makes sense.

Voting,

followed by a walk along the canal to the pub, which Ruby found to be thirsty work,

which turned into a little bit of a session, making for a nice moonlit stroll back along the canal,

and then i found this chap in a somewhat perilous place,

Not seen a hedgehog for a good few years, I managed to manoeuvre him onto a lawn, but
I guess he’ll fuck off right back into the middle of the road.

25 Likes

out for a pleasant 7 mile walk from Hathersage; on the way there the car odometer went from

to

followed this evening by a gig (L to R Liz Hanks, Andy Cutting, Martin Simpson, Max Simpson, Amy Newhouse Smith)

9 Likes

Lopwell share

Sheila approves

We also called in for a drink on the way back but missed on the hedgehog sighting.

5 Likes

Today is our 44th wedding anniversary. Claire and I - Over 48 years together.

34 Likes

Congratulations !

1 Like

We’re 30 years of shacking up on Sunday.

It took us another 10 years to get married :laughing:

10 Likes

Congratulations to you both, have a great day!

1 Like

Sounds like she might be a Keeper, mate :+1:t2:

Congratulations to you both!

2 Likes

Congrats Andy

1 Like

Congratulations, have a great audio day

1 Like

Hearty congratulations to you both. :clinking_glasses:
At leaast you remembered, unlike some forum members :rofl:

1 Like

Wow, congratulations!

1 Like

Impressive. Congratulations to you both.

1 Like