Today I have mainly been V5.0

If it was possible to photoshop out the penis abusing claw that could be the most perfect view ever.

3 Likes

:grinning:

1 Like

Sundown hoe

18 Likes

Stunning, Is it refreshed by sea water at high tide or is it a chlorinated pool?

It’s sea water. The Lido was shut for quite a few years but thankfully got a revamp. On a Sunny day the water always looks inviting.

2 Likes

It appeared that there was about to be an outdoor cinema event there last night (Top Gun?) Did you go?

Becky went to see the new version of Westside Story there Friday night.

1 Like

Displaying my top brick laying skills.

@J_B

1 Like

Just makes me think of Being John Malkovich!

1 Like

Not bad, but you have created a cold spot by not using thermalite block :sunglasses:
Are the cavities not filled? If not I would get that done ASAP.

TBH it is pretty shit!

I’ve seen a lot worse, normally carried out by plumbers :rage:

3 Likes

The claw strikes again

12 Likes

Having to go out into the real world to look at jewellery for a gift for FoL and help choose something. Currently hot, bored and have wallet sweats :grimacing:

2 Likes

I had planned a day of finishing a couple of DIY projects. They can wait. This can’t….

Stop calling me a can’t !

6 Likes

Picking apples and blackberries…ouch :rage:

2 Likes

We got a kilo of blackberries off ours yesterday. It’s now part of ginger ice cream sandwiches which are yummy

3 Likes

Drinking Breton cider on the beach. Livarot, ham and tom baguettes and a book. Happy times.

Normally cider makes me a little queasy. Quite like this stuff.

8 Likes

Is livarot what you get from drinking the cider? :thinking:

3 Likes

Watching football on the tv whilst entering many records into discogs app, many easy some extremely tricky