Today I have mainly been

Yes indeed it should. However, it is a Saturday. The youngun will finish it on Monday.

1 Like

Back from Venice now and today I have mainly been assembling garden furniture. What a ball ache.

A brief series, in which Stu recreates album covers through the medium of plumbing

10 Likes

I can’t wait 'til he gets round to this one

VB

2 Likes

Shopping, seeing the MIL in her residential home, have seen two clients and arranging one for this afternoon but I may be a bit dusty as now to give the outside table a light sanding and another coat of oil. Any time left will be spent cleaning the BBQ. Dinner out so no cooking to-night and I’m not driving :slight_smile:

Just mixed up the paint at work

2 Likes

Yesterday

Today.

Bow saw madness. And a fair bit of elfin tree hopping.

Climbing trees is ace.

2 Likes

Walking hounds, mad axing the shit out of a vine and humping ballast. All brownie points for the HD.

Sitting in the garden, in the sun, with a cold beer, contemplating what tunes to play when the Mrs goes out later.

Life is OK.

2 Likes

Venice might have his Palace, but I’ve got his CD Player :slight_smile:

Staring out of the office window, wondering where I went wrong in ending up in a job that requires me to work weekends.

I feel that way most of the time, but it’s particularly galling when the sun is shining and the rest of the family are at the Melrose Sevens.

I hate my life and want to trade it in for a better one.

Chelseadave’s got his amps. Or he would have if I had got them back to him by now :neutral_face:.

Yesterday I was mostly reconnecting an original tagboard to a replacement mains transformer (24 wires, some pretty fine, DON’T nick the wire when you’re snipping the glass-fibre insulation back !). Today I have been reinstalling it in the amp, confirming that it doesn’t buzz, that the amp no longer makes bad noises (transient insulation breakdown in the old transformer) or just blows fuses at switch-on (complete insulation breakdown) and that all the voltages are the same as they were with the old transformer. So far, after 20 minutes of testing with music, all’s looking well :slight_smile:.

VB

Generally speaking, today seems to have been a decent day.

Oh… apart from my golf that was shit.

He’s going to be a bit stuck for his tuneage then.

Exceptionally good kit for the money though.

[quote=“A_Touch_of_Cloth, post:55, topic:1371”] golf is shit.
[/quote]

Fixt

1 Like

Fixing a falling down shed for a neighbour

Not doing any gardening and sat with Hel drinking cold beer instead :slightly_smiling_face:

Painting then having a kick about on the Astro turf pitch