What albums have you bought lately?

1 Like

Courtesy of Mike @MJ2 :+1:

3 Likes

1 Like

Two very excellent LPs. ‘Dans le jardin avec Alphastone’ from Elasticated Waveband is one of my very favourite pieces of music on what is the high point for Alphastone IMHO.

Bought them off the back of that latest release, which is also very good.

All LP’s @ £11.49 each (free P & P) from Norman Records

2 Likes

The only other thing is Soulweed, which is CD only. I can’t comment on that as I’ve only listened to it about twice. I’ve been pestering Pete to repress all of the Alphastone stuff, but Soulweed especially as I’ll probably listen to it if there is an LP on the shelf.

Did you get his solo LP that Hoga Nord (not sure of spelling there) released in the last couple of years? That is pretty good too.

No, but maybe one day… I went a bit mad over Christmas due to late night drinking plus Internet. There will be a steady stream of vinyl arriving over the next two weeks or so.

1 Like

Mt Mountain - Golden Rise

Pre-order

1 Like

3 3/4 but ought to be decent given how lively the LP is.

5 Likes

Love that album - which reminds me I need to get a good copy as mine is pretty worn.

Matt @Ruprecht have you seen this one ? It just landed here today but I haven’t had a chance to play it yet.

Oresund Space Collective - Inside Your Head

Bardo Pond - S/T

2 x Silver LP’s

3 Likes

Oh Mike, why did you have to go and post that?

I had to fiend.

Well, y’know !

Oh, I’ve not heard it. I’d like to know what Andy Bey’s contribution is? Looking at some of the other players I’m guessing things get somewhat free in places?

I’ll report back once I get a chance to listen to it later Matt.

1 Like