What albums have you bought lately?

You finished his book?

Not started. Decided to read something else next.

LP

1 Like

Belong - October Language

3 Likes

Pigsx7, Land Of Sleeper.

The Bandcamp download is 24/48.

1 Like

RSD 2023 list for those that are excited by this sort of thing:

Will pick that up later.

Not even vaguely tumescent upon reading that list

1 Like

Yep. I might pick up the LPs by The Durutti Column and The Orb, but it is all M’eh otherwise.

A couple of things I may pick up. Terry Callier Hidden Conversations and Chet Baker Chet (mono) for certain.

1 Like

There is one mighty diamond amongst all the shit… Have waited a long time for this to be pressed up onto some kind of waxy format. Mr Benn - The music. I’m all over that. :ok_hand:t4:

7 Likes

2 Likes

Maybe Gong - Angels Egg, Ramones - New York Sessions, Tangerine Dream - Live Paris.

Maybe not.

Small local record fair, first of the year. The Floyd is 1st press with NM record, sounds superb. Raven, again NM with the banned inner and neither at daft prices.

4 Likes

2 Likes

ISAAC_HAYES_LIVE+AT+THE+SAHARA+TAHOE+-+EX-795121

6 Likes

Single arrived the other week. Ordered a couple of albums on the strength of it…:sunglasses:

Ordered this fucker too:

1 Like

@spacehopper phoning in to claim responsibility again :angry:

2 Likes

Actually Matt @BoogerBenson should get the credit as it was his reccomendation to me :grinning:

2 Likes

Another small record fair…

Found this with the LP in VG+, long time since I’ve seen one that good, A1/G1 1st, one for tomorrow evening.

Nice copy of TYA Stonehenge

The Not For Sale Promo varient, bought not for that, just happened to be NM. Ps, it’s nether a promo nor not for sale, fuck knows reasons.

And the Kilburns,

2 Likes