What I'm watching (Series 2)

The Last of Us. Zombie apocalyptic end of the world type fluff, starring Pedro Pascal.

Half an hour in and shows promise.

2 Likes

I thought it was a documentary about life in Britain 2023. This sounds more positive.

Axtually, scratch that, it may be gash.

1 Like

I thought the first episode was promising, and Bella Ramsey is always good value. :grinning:

Finished the first episode snd I thought it started well but slowed up towards the end.

Jury’s out.

Emily in Paris. Tis a bit dreadful, but we like it.

We enjoyed Shakespeare and Hathaway too.

Looking forward to watching the new series of Serengeti.

Re-watching Handmaid’s Tale from S2 as its been a long time since we watched it through the first time. Still chilling.

1 Like

Fast zombies, this is good. Is this the one based on a Game? If so, its only Two series long. Loved the first episode, looking forward to the rest.

Yeah, it it is. The game has a couple of really dark bits so interested to see how the series handles those. Probably more graphically tgan the game tbh.

I didn’t realise it was based on a game. I haven’t read any reviews or anything about it other than the descriptions of the episodes on Sky.

The first half hour or so of zombification and the premise of how it came about was great… my fear is it becomes a ruddy melodrama instead of fighting zombies. :slight_smile:

Will defo stick with it tho.

A bit late to it but started Happy Valley a week ago , now onto series 2. Really good.

4 Likes

Have they adapted the game soundtrack for The Last of Us, because that is mint.

I’m sure @Tons_of_fun has already seen this but if not he should (for the Adidas content)

The series generally has been a good watch.

2 Likes

El Chapo. Long.

Few decent music docs on sky arts tomorrow night.

8pm Rudeboy. Story of Trojan records

9.55pm. Rebel truce the history of the clash

11pm. white riot the story of rock against racism

7 Likes

Godfather of Harlem Season 3.

Episode 1 reminds me that this is actually OK

Starting now on BBC4

3 Likes

I love the Miles Davis cover of Guinnevere:

1 Like