What I'm watching (Series 2)

1 Like

I prefer BCS to BB. They are both excellent in their own ways, but I really got more into the characters in BCS.

3 Likes

Rudeboy - The story of Trojan Records

Sky Arts

2 Likes

ā€œInfiniteā€ on Amazon Prime.

Utter tripe.

UTTER!

Now this is weird

1 Like

Itā€™s goodā€¦ :+1:

1 Like

Needs a palette cleanser before bed, never been so happy to watch First Dates (wifeā€™s choice obviously). Need to watch something for 10 mins without a casualty.

Dawn of the Dead

The latter version with fast zombies is on Netflix, happy days.

Help. C4. Stephen Graham and Jodie Comer in a story set in a care home during the first Covid peak. Superb.

2 Likes

Seen it before but itā€™s a great filmā€¦

3 Likes

Blair & Brown: The New Labour Revolution. BBC2 & iPlayer.

Watch between the lines and link the sound bite statements to reveal how ego and self belief ultimately destroyed Labour and led us to where we are now. Watch out for a young BogTrotter condemning Labour while learning his craft from Blair.

On the first episode and kind of interesting.

3 Likes

First iā€™d Heard of this case.
Female officers dealing with an unbelievable, unprecedented case in a truly professional manner. Not only in the relentless police work but also in the way they gave and organised personally focused support for the victims. Not only did their sensitivity show how the police would benefit from a huge increase in female officers it showed they could teach the nhs a thing or two about mental health support.

3 Likes

Itā€™s slow but this is fantastic, highly recommend watching.

3 Likes

Going to give it a try :+1:

Watched it last night, it was very well done.
I remember when the news broke on the trial and they mentioned the number of victims, I honestly thought I had misheard or that there was a typo on the autocue.

1 Like

Watched the 1st Ep last night. Looks encouraging.

The new Bond is excellent, arguably the best ever?