World War 3

There are almost certainly movements happening that the council doesn’t know about. One of the three I know was told by her host family they could not continue past the six month stint (in their defence both of their adult children had returned home in the meantime). Rather than immediately inform the council, I took to my local Facebook group;

While it felt uncomfortably like homing kittens, it actually worked and she’ll move in with her new hosts on Sunday.

21 Likes

Nicked from twitter

7 Likes

Wagner group recruiting from Russian prisoners
6 month tour and you are a free man

10 Likes

That’ll keep the atrocities down. On the upside most prisoners have issues with authority, are often self centered and take short cuts… Malleable and willing aren’t words that spring to mind.

They’re already doing a fine job on the actrocities front without the need for any assistance.

1 Like

It means they are deniable, as the Wagner group are not part of the Russian Military.
their casulties aren’t counted by the Russians either

What a life, Russian jail or cannon fodder.

Nothing EVER changes in Russia…

2 Likes

Never a good sign when a nutjob dictator is getting desperate

1 Like

Veiled threats about nuclear weapons too.

“Veiled”

Happy to sell A2B2E2K2-P3 filters and surplus NBC masks for £’s
I knew hoarding gasmasks would pay off :money_mouth_face:

Wonder what a nuclear winter and large particle count in the atmosphere will do for global warming whilst the survivors kill each other for food

2 Likes

10 Likes

Stairs are the new windows as of today.

2 Likes

Whoops (again)

Putin has gone full Dunny-on-the-Wold by-election.

All the one way flights out of Moscow have sold out, many at high prices. The wealthy getting their kids out to avoid a potential draft. Perhaps reservists getting the fuck out of Dodge, maybe just those who can afford it leaving in case he hits the big red button.

Hopefully more of this to come.

1 Like

Agreed, even if it is a bit rough on all those poor cunts that are going to get a bullet in the back of the head…