World War 3

Fat Freddy’s Cat :heart::stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye::heart::stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye::heart:
:+1::clap::+1::clap::+1:

2 Likes

Akthurlee, more The FFF Brothers :upside_down_face::grinning:

1 Like

As well as the Russians, it seems that the Ukrainian army is at war with another implacable foe;

7 Likes

It seems to be causing them more problems than the Russians have.

1 Like

Have they sent out any scout missions?

A pet rant of mine over the last 20 years has concerned the amount of resources Russia (and China) have invested in cyber-warfare and cyber-espionage. They understood the need to control the internet and got a huge head-start. Now it seems western media are slowly waking-up - tip-of-the-iceberg stuff, worth a read:

1 Like

This is probably just Crapita incompetence or a criminal attack, but who knows?

1 Like

The people who planted this one definitely wanted to make sure that there would be no margin for error.

That’s just @Wayward tasting mellow birds

1 Like

Mellow Birds pour over, its a rare treat :slight_smile:

1 Like

Interesting that they don’t mention a fundamental function of both Challenger 2 and Leopard (and to a lesser extent Abrams) that I am sure will have been conveyed to the Ukrainians at length. All these designs are effectively ‘late Cold War’ tech. They were designed around the premise of fighting on the defensive. It’s why they see better, shoot further and go backwards at the same speed they go forwards. Ideally what the Ukrainian army would be looking to do is goad Russian armour into making a push and exploit that but I’m not sure how they do this in the current situation.

Maybe they can goad the Russians by advancing while going backwards and making them think they are retreating?

just tie these to the car stereo aerial and drive round in circles

It would be a pleasure to put together a cunty ye olde war playlist for this.

2 Likes

“Who do you think you are kidding, Mr. Putin…”

Bagpipe Favourites Vol 1 - 33 might be a decent place to start. Hope the blokes on duty in the photo have their earplugs in though.