World War 3

:man_facepalming: Being English is fucking embarrassing these days.

2 Likes

I find my Strine getting stonger recently.

1 Like

And he went on to say that the Scotts Dragoons defeated the Czar in the Crimea and could do it again, as well as saying that he should send in the Ghurkas. He was having a chat with said Ghurkas at the time I think.

The Scots Guards were in the Heavy Brigade. I don’t suppose he mentioned what happened to the Light Brigade?

As recorded in 1066 And All That

“THE CHARGE OF THE FIRE BRIGADE

The Battle of Balaclava, famous for the Charge of Fire Brigade by Lord Tennyson and 599 other gallant men who, armed with Cardigans and Balaclava helmets, advanced for a league and a half (4 1/2 miles) and back (9 miles), with the object of proving that someone had thundered the wrong order. (In which they were completely successful.)”

7 Likes

Trump thinks Putin is a smart guy making smart moves. I’d love to know just what Putin has on Trump, it’s got to be big, much bigger than a pissing prostitute.

2 Likes

A really big pissing prostitute?

His real tax returns?

Maybe she did a poo as well

1 Like
1 Like

1 Like

‘Not yet’, said Vlad.

At least Johnson can practice his Churchill impression some more now :disappointed:

Does sound pretty bad this morning though.

1 Like

Er that little bit on the coast with just an “A” showing is Russia :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Looks like a genuine excuse to post this (again)

5 Likes

Fuck me, he’s gone full potato.

2 Likes

I wonder which songs will make the BBC censured list, this one is a given, it’s been on the list a couple of times before.

https://youtu.be/O_WLw_0DFQQ

1 Like

It all seems to be moving very fast right now. Missile strikes in various cities NOT in the Donbas area. Reports of tanks entering Ukraine 2nd biggest city. This, most definitely, is not a strategic military intervention in Donbas

Two Tribes - FGTH

2 Likes

I didn’t colour it in, my geography has never been great though, where are we again?

Its a full invasion, he wants to demilitarise and de-nazify the country, oh the fucking irony of that statement.

1 Like