Yet another thread for the purposes of awarding a cockpunch

Cp to this place - there’s only been two cunting threads on here for the last couple of weeks - if you don’t want to talk about reel to fuckin reel or brexit, you’re fucked…:roll_eyes:

2 Likes

Yeah, it’s difficult to get farting jokes in either of those threads, innit.

:stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

2 Likes

Some of us never leave the WAYLTN and booze thread dontcha know l :+1:

Sorry, been listening to Prog so got distracted.

1 Like

Is it really a year since you posted on here?

9 Likes

I did think about starting one on Boolean algebra prompted by this

but I got as far as

Whereas in elementary algebra expressions denote mainly numbers, in Boolean algebra they denote the truth values false and true . These values are represented with the bits (or binary digits), namely 0 and 1. They do not behave like the integers 0 and 1, for which 1 + 1 = 2, but may be identified with the elements of the two-element field GF(2), that is, integer arithmetic modulo 2, for which 1 + 1 = 0 …

and began to worry that, well, no-one else would be interested. Whaddya think ?

VB

4 Likes

I’m game :+1:

Been listening to Pink Floyd Nice Pair tonight, The Pipers at the Gates of Dawn and Saucerful of Secrets. So it seems like that.

2 Likes

Evrywon nows that Dark Side of the Moon is their most good record.

Dya know nowt?

Silly sod :laughing:

1 Like

Makes good sense. :smile:

you need to get to the point more quickly

∀ NHumans ∃ a ∈ of cunts

1 Like

I didn’t want anyone to miss out on the scenery along the way.

VB

2 Likes

you’ll miss the sunset if you’re asleep

2 Likes

The London Gazette can have one.

Who the hell are you? And why do I seem single-handedly to be keeping your business afloat?

Every legal interaction comes with a side helping of advertisement in the London Gazette, like those prawn crackers you never ordered.

2 Likes

Are you expecting a commission or promotion in Her Majesty’s armed services or an award in the Civil List?

Both of these have to be published in the London Gazette.

Loads of other stuff is deemed to have been in the public domain for legal purposes if it has been published in the London Gazette

The old memory is a bit weak here but don’t companies have to notify the Gazette when they are folding?

1 Like

Yup. That and some more legal bizzle sees me several hundred quid the poorer, again.

1 Like

Several to the corporate goolies of Britannia Hotels

6 Likes

For many reasons, in this case for deciding to have an advert in the cricket (check the venn diagram on that one), this berk.
IMG-20181217-WA0004