Yet another thread for the purposes of awarding a cockpunch

Any recruitment consultant who sends me an email entitled “Pioneering Cloud Native FinTech Disruptor” and expects me to do anything other than punch them in the cock, needs a punch in the cock.

11 Likes

So, let me get this straight; your wife and daughter are watching the same thing on different televisions in different rooms at the same time?

I would suggest that perhaps you need a knee in the nadgers for allowing this but it looks like you don’t have any…

7 Likes

AEG can have one , rather nice solid washing machine blew up yesterday I have been informed with smoke coming from it and is now defunct , only lasted 5 years which is rather surprising as they normally last longer !! being rather a sucker i will be replacing it with same as i rather like them and they build quality . lets hope this one lasts longer . Had a look at a cheaper hoover but their control knobs look like something out of a christmas cracker !!

You sure about that?

2 Likes

Sorry Phil, but if you are giving a cockpunch to a manufacturer who has built something shit that has failed, and you are going to replace it with the same, it is your good self who needs to line up for a boot to the 'nads !

6 Likes

Ha , well miele is way overpriced , samsung I don`t know much about , Bosch was a bit more , beko… well definately not , Grundig ? i thought they made hi fi in the past and Hotpoint which is ok . thing is they get a bit of a beating in folks houses and all the aeg i have had have lasted longer so i am hoping its just a blip !! I 5 years you can all tell me off when i moan its blown up again!!

AEG for tenants! You must be mad. Beko all the way.

What did the tenants put in it?

Siemens.

The tenants put Siemen in it. That’s disgusting

6 Likes

Ears can have one or more accurately the pinna can.

I’ve just had an afternoon nap and somehow whilst a-kip my ear has folded over. Fucking agony. Pins and needles in my brain it feels like.

Any pics?

1 Like

Has your spaniel hijacked your account?

8 Likes

Probably a curse. Have you upset anyone recently ? Have any of your toenail clippings/hair/bodily fluids gone missing ?

Oh, hang on …

VB

I think it was the ancient Greek god laquearia, god of ceilings. She still hasn’t forgiven him for pulling that shit brown ceiling stunt, and is getting her own back.

6 Likes

It’s sorer than it has any right to be. The pain is just subsiding into agony now. :slight_smile:

Beer will soothe you.

1 Like

Man up you fucking great jessie :smirk:

6 Likes

Beat me to it. Galloping ginger Wendy with a hurty lughole :roll_eyes::roll_eyes:

5 Likes

You’ll need to fold the other one over to match, or else your system will sound like the VTA is out :+1:

8 Likes

Yes, I have a very soft spot for this lovely tenant , hence the rather overspend on a better model . I am an exceedingly bad businessman !

1 Like