Yet another thread for the purposes of awarding a cockpunch

Bet you offered him a zero hour contract as well you exploitative mill owning bastard.

9 Likes

We got a chimney sweep to fit covers over our chimneys. Scaffolds were erected. A big :fu:to the jackdaws, of which there are thousands in our village.:+1:

1 Like

Ruddy van won’t start for the first time I can ever remember.

Fuck you, you mechanical bastard, not for not starting, but for lulling me into a false sense of security for years and then on the worst possible day turning into a cunt.

Bitten by Sodder’s Law:+1:

I’ll get a chimney sweep in.

I always thought that trades vans reliability varied inversely with the weather.

Nice sunny day --> van mysteriously won’t start so I can’t come in to work today and am definitely not taking the kids to Brighton.

2 Likes

You’re judging me by the low standards set by electricians. :slight_smile:

Recruitment consultants again.

Me: “Contract in the City”
Them: “So, permanent in Canary Wharf”

and then it kind of deteriorates from there.

6 Likes

And 6 so far today.

What happened? Was there a mass breakout from the media studies diploma course?

1 Like

Don’t you just love them, my second daughter was one for three years for IT lads/lasses and she thinks she now knows ‘IT’, because she can use a few 3 letter acronyms. Deluded she is.

The best ones are the ones that drag you down to some crappy office in the middle of nowhere just to ‘see’ you.

Typically, my phone rings:

“Hello, this is Dull Simpleton from Munters IT Recruitment”

Me: “I’m not looking for a job.”

“Well I found your details on LinkedIn…”

Me: “I’m not on LinkedIn”

“…” click

I don’t get recruiters trying to score a fee since starting my own business. What I do get is hiariously ill informed valuations and offers to find buyers for my company instead :man_facepalming:

A solid boot in the cock to this odious oxygen thief. Conor McGregor

1 Like

In Today’s Least Surprising News: “Professional-Louts Behave Loutishly In Spare Time, Too, Horror Shock Outrage.”

kill_god

1 Like

I thought it was only Sony gear which did this sort of stuff.

I own 4 Sony things (one pre, one power and two turntables (one with a Sony arm)), the pre-power has been mended, the turntables not. I would say that a high % of Sony gear I have owned needs repairing, more so than other Japanise makes.

I think largely every Sony item in my hifi has needed repairing. Mostly because idiots have dropped them, mind. CDP needed repairing after some audiophile idiot friend in the past wanted to try securing a 2p coin with bluetac to the top of the clamp and bent the fucking spindle for using so much pressure.

If she had any guts she’d say yes we have lost control because of govt cuts to police budgets we don’t have enough police officers to do perform our role.

2 Likes

eBay global shipping.

ÂŁ30 for postage from the US via global shipping and it will take 3 weeks.

According to the tracking after 3 days it hasn’t even left the state yet.

A hefty kick in the cunt for this piece of scum

2 Likes