Edited for self preservation reasons.

1 Like

Just rob the cash from the safe again & blame someone else :+1:

8 Likes

Good thinking :thinking:

1 Like

Didn’t I post BBC?

Don’t know. Did you ?

It seemed to have disappeared. Censorship has taken over.

Cockpunch to the twat on the London Sewer project

2 programmes in to a very good documentary on the new ÂŁ5 billion sewer project last night, they encountered an issue with cement quality.

“We have a problem” said one of the guys to the Senior Engineer

“No we don’t” he replied “We have a solution opportunity”

I thought that was quite funny!

2 Likes

me too - until my new boss used it a meeting…

1 Like

No it was the sort of ‘funny’ that corporate arse crawlers go in for, the same people who post on the company intranet ‘big thanks to Sally in accounts for going the extra mile and really living our values’

Twat is too good a word for the cunt

5 Likes

My former manager was one of those. He was invited to leave.

Plenty of those where I work, to be fair I love that shit as a it’s quick pointer of who to avoid

2 Likes

incredible programme though , some very big challenges . poor woman who had to sell up because of all the noise

I hate these propaganda bollocks programmes, shame on the producers. Ooh let’s show the human side and difficulties faced by enigmatic individuals. Really, what about the way BTL were given a licence to bully and intimidate people affected by the construction of the west to east shit expressway.

Bloody pushbikists and pushbike events can have one.

I was supposed to be heading up to London village on Sunday to collect some scrumptious big speakers I definitely do not need, but something called the Prudential 100 is happening in the area.

Consequently loads of roads are closed smack bang where I need to be, and the website has that lovely “We’re doing lots of lovely bicycling and if you’re in a car we hate you so just bugger off” tone about it, so I won’t be collecting them until some time next week now.

:rage:

4 Likes

3 Likes

:+1:

1 Like

On Sundays, and sometimes on Saturdays too, central London is routinely closed to a greater or lesser extent for grown-ups’ play activities (sport/recreation, as you’ve discovered) or large-scale pointless whingeing (demonstrations) or trying to remember something (not where you left your keys). It’s been this way for ages. If you need to get through it, well, tough. I thank my lucky stars I don’t live there.

VB

ban all the fucking two wheeled tossers