Yet another thread for the purposes of awarding a cockpunch

70’s vinyl roof stylee :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: :man_dancing::cheese:

My mate put a Datsun Stanza on its roof, we saw it running around years after. It stood out with its vinyl roof !

FOR THE LOVE OF GOD STOP SENDING ME GRADUATION PHOTOS

I’ve snipped the names to protect the guilty, but this is the top of my invitation list in LinkedIn right now

Woman
Cap and gown
Cap and gown
Cap and gown
Man

I’m sure it was very important to you, but I honestly don’t care.

JUST STOP IT

NOW

1 Like

npower can get a BIG cockpunch for being very very hard to get hold off , worse than any of the others . the website does not seem to work and they won`t answer the phone !!!

Haven’t they been fined previously for poor customer service/billing issues.

Might be worth reporting them to Ofgen or whatever the industry regulator is called.

CC copy to your MP can be effective depending on who that is.

1 Like

now thats a very good idea , i am not impressed

1 Like

They have always been awful. Really, really awful.

VB

This. They were the existing supplier for my first flat, and set the DDs so there was a massive credit. The only way to get their attention was to cancel the DD, which led to the following conversation.
“So I need to pay £240 in total to cover the balance and the projected cost?”
“Yes.”
“And you have set the DDs at £120 a month?”
“Yes.”
“Do you want to divide £240 by 12 and compare it to £120?”
"Ah. So do you want to restart the DDs?
“At how much?”
“£120”
“That is why I cancelled them in the first place…”

To the German eBay seller of a remote control, who has taken a month so far and not fucking posted it. Just how long does it take to put it in a jiffy bag and post ffs.

He’s probably accidentally locked himself in his cellar. :smiley:

Just cancel, neg him and move on

2 Likes

One for the person who ‘broke into’ my car last night. I must have left it unlocked, no damage, but it’s annoying.

Took about a fiver in change plus the bluetooth FM transmitter. Didn’t bother cleaning it, which is a bit of a disappointment.

I recently caught a dishevelled woman walking along our road trying all of the car doors. Obviously looking for money or stuff to flog on. Sign of the times…?

wondered what the dripping noise was…fucking freezer has packed in, and that was the sound of my collection of ice cubes melting.

oh dear my vodka is going to warm up, and the bags of frozen peas for getting the swelling down on my ankles are going in the bin…

Bugger and three days before we go on holiday…did I mention we was going on holiday on Wednesday?

Cats at it again?

old age I think - felines are currently wrecking another room by chasing a moth

1 Like

We’ve got an anally active Neighbourhood watch scheme and the local PCSO’s , who seem to spend half their lives drinking tea with the scheme Admins, say they haven’t seen such a large increase in “opportunistic activity” in their careers, so, I guess so !

What constitutes an ice cube collection, do they need to be varying shapes and colours? Any rare ones?

2 Likes

5 Likes

Have you had that Nigella Lawson round ?

VB