Yet another thread for the purposes of awarding a cockpunch

Highways England, 4 fucking years to put signs and cameras on a 8.5 mile stretch of the M6 nr J15. 4 fucking years and that is their first estimate, more likely at least another year. At this rate they will compete with themselves with the M60 works which have taken 5 years so far.

Just how is this acceptable? Fucking crap civil servants.

Another to the British Gas service bloke who is here now, he was supposed to be here at 8.30, no he called at 7.30 and arrived at 7.50. Cockpunch to early bloody service people. Now where is the coffee?

5 Likes

Fucking scaffolders can have a saff clamp to the nads. Having left three stories of scaff around my house (unused since July) they fucking turn up at unannounced 7:45 on a Sunday to get it all back. Needless to say it was the first time in a while that I had actually slept in.

Now I’ll have no excuse not to cut the grass as the great wall of scaff won’t be in the way. :rage:

Wankers.

5 Likes

I think you are stating the obvious there, they are scaffolders after all, or lobotomised hod carriers as we call them.
ps I’ll bet the neighbours are thrilled :grinning:

2 Likes

That is an added bonus with one set who have had power tools on the go early morning/late night on and off for months. I’ll bet they complain too.

2 Likes

You’re lucky they’re not on strike…oh wait :wink:

:+1: Improved for tradesperson’s accuracy.

3 Likes

you have been providing free storage for their gear until they next need it, which now sounds like it’ll be tomorrow.

2 Likes

Reeeeeeaaaaaally??? :astonished:

Should have flogged it and when they come to collect it, just say you thought they already did. :rofl:

To avoid any whoosh moments - in the building trade, dismantling a scaffold is called striking.

3 Likes

Ferg, one of our Parson Russell pups, can have one for cocking a leg and pissing on my WLM La Scala speakers!!

5 Likes

I know. In my stage lighting days we used extraordinary amounts of scaffolding and tri-lite. This is bringing back some soggy early morning memories…

My neighbours might have use for a scaffold as one of these knob ends had shitty Radio1 type music playing loudly at 9:30 am. Luckily, the senior bloke put a stop to it ‘Shut that shite off, it is Sunday’. Unfortunately, that echoed around the street too.

Didn’t appreciate my pun then? :cry:

I shall treat that as a rhetorical question. :face_with_monocle:

(Actually, I had forgotten about that.)

1 Like

One of my middle daughters dogs did that to a pair of Heybrook Sextets, I thought it was a critical judgement.

1 Like

My Mercedes C type estate tailgate deserves a punch in the kraut cock, as the tailgate will not now open, and I have to help one of my son’s move house this week. I wouldn’t mind but this is the second time in a year.

The old saying is that they don’t build them like they used too and it is true, my 2009 Merc was much better made than this 2017 one.

1 Like

1 Like

Self-cockpunch. Staying up until 2am, drinking rum and listening to metal is not ideal preparation for my daughter’s 9th birthday party.

12 Likes

RYANAIR!!
Just trying to find out why they won’t accept my credit card, to pay for Priority Boarding, when they accepted it to pay for the tickets.
Online chat- expected wait time-71 minutes!?!?!

71 mins … gosh i thought npower was bad !!!