Yet another thread for the purposes of awarding a cockpunch

It was actually just over 2 hrs!
No help, chap just responded from a script.

silly boy, you didn’t pay extra for “priority telephone support”.

Serves you right for booking with that shower of shite.

4 Likes

They go where I want to go, when I want to go, the cheapest.
What else can one do?
I can’t afford to fly, and be treated well.

bet_ryanair_michael_o_leary_resign

“Some have suggested that there is institutional antisemitism across the whole of the Labour Party – this is not a view I share, not least because I have not seen one incident of antisemitism in almost 20 years of activism within my local Labour Party in Lambeth. However, we would be putting our heads in the sand if we denied the existence of antisemitism amongst a minority in our wider Labour family – this is something our movement has a solemn duty to root out if we are to remain true to the principles we were founded to promote and protect.”
Chuka Umunna, 2016

"The Labour party is institutionally racist…”
Chuka Umunna , 2018

costs me 100 quid to go on train to torquay and 40 quid with ryanair to germany …its a no brainer really . !

the unions are calling for this 4 day week , don`t we have the lowest productivity compared to other nations ? how would this help

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/business-45463868

We have the lowest investment in industry and worker education too. You get out what you put in.

Our productivity will now be higher due to the fall in the £.

Compared to the rest of Western Europe, we work the longest hours, that says to me we work longer with shit processes and equipment.

5 Likes

What a load of cunts!

1 Like

I wonder how many Trump hotels will be built in Israel over the next few years :thinking:

1 Like

Looks like they are a casualty of the US conflict with the ICC. Came to a head when the ICC threatened to take the US to court for war crimes in recent middle east conflicts.

The US has always refused to subject itself to external Courts.

Whoever is responsible deserves a sustained assault on their genitals until they learn a bit of compassion.

FFS! Now I’ve dropped a biscuit in my tea!!!

So size 11 to the family jewels to me

They can have another one now.

They’ve just sent me a mail, basically asking for money, which starts with the immortal line

This from a software quality organisation.

Where’s the facepalm emoji?

6 Likes

Is little Bobby :droptables going to reply?

1 Like

We actually pulled that one with a really shit contractor timesheet system.

Although the guess at the critical table was “users” instead of “students” or whatever it was in xkcd.

And the field was the password.

1 Like

My cunting customer who emails me an hour and a half ago to tell me he can’t make our meeting. Fair enough mate but I’ve been on the motorway since first thing this morning so how am I supposed to read that?

Pick up the phone, you twat.

10 Likes