Yet another thread for the purposes of awarding a cockpunch

That could have been your 3 months notice period problem sorted…

4 Likes

True, but pointy white hats are excluded in the dress code.

3 Likes

Ooh, could you elaborate?

You’re such a feckin’ nosey drama queen :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Absofuckinglutely.

divorced MiL and Fil, gold digger Ausi sister of MiL, alcoholics with too much booze inside them, bile venom. MiL and her alcohol related illnesses. FiL whom (L’s Dad) whom she hates. Louise’s pissed up older sister.

We are so lucky my SiL has married into a lovely family.

Oh and the most sensible person was Louise’s 16 old Niece who is transitioning to Nephew

We drank way more that we should have done!

1 Like

Jaysus…cue Eastenders drum roll…

2 Likes

Repeats of Top of the Pops from 1986 for reminding me that this piece of utter, utter, cunting shite existed:

And Woo Gary Davies can fuck off too. Twat.

4 Likes

Although partial forgiveness for Farley Jackmaster Funk reasons…

4 Likes

That’s bizzare - I was talking to my mate today about when we saw Darryl Pandy at the House & Garage Club in Glasgow in 1987.

He was fucking awesome what a singer.

1 Like

Only know him from that single Allan, can you recommend any more of his stuff please?

Sadly not Rob as he never done anything else that I know of. There are a few other “singles” but they’re basically just remixes of it.

When we saw him it was supposed to be just a promotional thing but the place when mental and he ended up doing a twenty minute version of it and a few other classic soul songs that the DJ’s housed up a bit it was absolutely brilliant - it was a bit before eccies made an appearance unfortuantely :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

This is the best version

2 Likes

All the dumb fuckers who argue May is doing a ‘good job’ and should be supported. Ben Bradshaw MP on Any Questions in particular.

It’s taken years for the malignancy of her Home Office term to more fully emerge. Why the confidence now?

Nadge, nadge, nadge pummel.

Bellringers, just fuck off and die you cunts. All fucking day, even now they keep ringing those fucking bells.

1 Like

Just breathe normally, Bob

1 Like

Lest he regret

2 Likes

Bah, humbug. All the shit going on in the world and you go on about … :slightly_smiling_face:

More Port !

4 Likes

I don’t think I will point this out to Jan when she gets back from ringing at 4 churches today at Remembrance services thank you very much :no_mouth:

1 Like

I afraid that after a few bevvies today I might have mentioned this to Jan.

She would like to point out that the were 9 cunts, 5 pricks and Hllda the West Highland Terrior.

The day went well. :grinning:

4 Likes