Yet another thread for the purposes of awarding a cockpunch

Ha, but I bet they weren’t ringing the bells every fucking hour for 24 hours prior to the main event.

The best thing that happens to bells at 11am is that they fall silent :slight_smile:

To the unknown person at this company that insists on leaving a Cadburys Wispa in the bottom of the fridge, it’s been there for several months now and no one will own up to it being theirs.

They have until the end of Tuesday the 13th Nov 2018 and then I’m eating it…sod the consequences.

5 Likes

Careful dude, you’re being marshmallow tested and psychologically profiled…

1 Like

Haha, I’ve read that before :slight_smile:.

INSTANT GRATIFICATION NOW!

1 Like

It’s not like Rob goes to bed with the unresolved fate of that Wispa on his mind.

3 Likes

Explains the insomnia posts on Facebook.

2 Likes

Made a mistake giving them until tomorrow…

tru dat

Scammers pretending to be from talk talk are haunting me, they can have one. Even get these calls at my mum’s flat. Yesterday they rang every few minutes at one point. Those call blocking phones would not work as they change the number each time. Having to resort to disconnecting landline in daytime

1 Like

We are similarly plagued by calls from the Windows Support Centre.

1 Like

BT for us. Someone has pinched our ip address apparently :sleeping:

2 Likes

someone said you can get a system where you have to say the name or something before you can get through ?

My folks have that, BT call guard or something.

ah must look into that , we are with virgin

This is it, trouble is the scammers are International and change the displayed number number regularly so are hard to track.

Available to home phone customers, BT Call Protect it works in three ways:

1. BT blacklist: Numbers identified as nuisance callers by BT’s experts are added to a BT blacklist and sent automatically to your junk voicemail.
  2. Personal blacklist: If you get an unwanted call you can quickly add it to your Personal blacklist. All future calls from that number will be sent to your junk voicemail.
  3. Individual call types: Send calls from specific categories (such as withheld or international) straight to your junk voicemail.
1 Like

Buy a referee whistle and give them a blast every time they phone :+1:

its a computer that calls !! so probably wouldn`t make any difference :yum:

This gizmo works a treat. Not had a single nuisance call since installing it over a year ago.

You can set it up so that only whitelist numbers can get straight through. Alternatively you can set it up so that if a number is not whitelisted the caller hears a message and can press 5 to get connected. I chose the latter option and it works because all the spam callers use computers to make the calls and they can’t cope with the message.

1 Like

Not always :joy:

Might try that if things get too bad - but it’s a bit pricey at the moment.