Yet another thread for the purposes of awarding a cockpunch

Cheshire Police, one of my neighbours (in their 80s) has an intruder and fuck all happens when reported. Just seen two police speed trap stealth tax vans on the A49 with two cops in each.

Clear, very clear where the wankers priorities lie. Cunts.

5 Likes

Yep. Iā€™ve seen plenty of people driving on the motorway and able to see OK because of their ridiculously bright daytime lights - so much so that they havenā€™t bothered to put any other lights on and the rear of their vehicles are completely unlit. One that sticks in my mind in particular was a dark grey van on the M3 in torrential rain. You genuinely couldnā€™t see him until he was virtually at the end of your bonnet.

As an aside, why is it that the people who are most reluctant to use lights are usually in silver or dark grey cars that are hardest to see in rain, twilight or fog? Is it another twats and Audis type thing?

I think Audis are the worst culprits, as usual. My wife has an Audi.

1 Like

Thank heavens you have a Police and Crime Commissioner. I imagine if you text him tomorrow morning this will be sorted by lunchtime.

VB

1 Like

He is fake. Not any gold or even a small diamond in this office

Heā€™ll change his tune once he gets nabbed by one of their mobile camera vans.

Why did I read that as ā€œorificeā€? :confounded:

Shining like a diamond in a goatā€™s ass.

Heā€™s a fucking council councillor which means heā€™ll talk a lot and send platitudes and then do fuck all.

I will contact him though, just for a laugh if nothing else. I have zero expectations.

Apparently he is unfit for office.

I think you might be surprised. I wouldnā€™t mention the speed camera vans though! Two wrongs donā€™t make a right. (I too think the persecution of the motorist is ott).

He is ā€œworking for the best future possible for families and children in Cheshireā€
So perhaps he only fining single people with no families that he catches?

2 Likes

In case you are missing himā€¦

1 Like

Have people really got nothing better to do on Hogmanay than come into M&S to buy trolley loads of food.

Weā€™re fucking shut for one fucking day you shower of fucking bastards.

The weather can have a cock punch as gale force winds and rain are forecast for the time I head home from this shithole at 7pm.

11 Likes

Happy New year ! At least you are off for new year

Do you think thereā€™s a slim possibility people might be stocking up forā€¦oooohā€¦ I donā€™t know, maybe a New Years Eve Party or something?

:roll_eyes:

I was having a bad day :grin:

Jools Holland can have one, for continuing to be under the mistaken impression that he can sing,

5 Likes

@edd9000 can have one for linking me again to an evil purveyor of R2R tapes & I can also have one for succumbing too easily.

3 Likes

What did you ā€˜absolutely must haveā€™ ?

3 at 7.5 ips. 1 Jazz & 2 classical but prices were too tempting. From the seller who seemed to have run that US military music library in Vietnam.

1 Like

Cunting Lumin dealer can have one, phoned to order a U1 Mini on monday and get told they have it in stock so paid for it. Doesnā€™t arrive so I phone to chase and get told ā€œwe had actually sold out but thought we could get one from the distributor quickly but heā€™s not answering the phone, hopefully heā€™ll be available next weekā€

1 Like