Yet another thread for the purposes of awarding a cockpunch

Tail fin to the gonads for this side of japan.

1 Like

FFS hopefully it will be a simple process to identify the culprit.

FFS ! Can we as a species get any fucking lower ? I despair of the human race.

Yes apparently they are very rare and just by paying this price he gets loads of publicity

Jesus, when you think it canā€™t get any worseā€¦

Yes itā€™s just an annual publicity stunt. Showing off the wealth and status of the bidders. Wild Blue Fin Tuna like that are now incredibly rare and are officially endangered. Personally I donā€™t think Ā£2.5 million is enough for the life of such a magnificent creature.

4 Likes

We were diving of the Sound of Mull years ago and caught a massive lobster. The skipper said it was the biggest he had ever seen. Covered in barnacles. Took photos and put it back.

Money Iā€™m afraid.

1 Like

The Japanese are good at making stuff but seem to give less than no fucks about the creatures that inhabit their oceans.

Theyā€™re addicted to fish, itā€™s as simple as that.

1 Like

Whales ainā€™t fish.

1 Like

Nope, but they eat those too.

Iā€™ve had to put that on now. :roll_eyes: :grin:

1 Like

Pretty much sums it up. Iā€™m recovering from being something of a one-man Bomber Harris at moment. Only Dubai-MCR to do now. Chocks away!! :mask::mask:

7 Likes

Thanks for that, but heā€™s unfortunately not in the false positive category. He had a PSA test as part of his medical on retirement from the Police, the level was elevated which led to subsequent investigation that confirmed his cancer.

Because he was relatively young, the plan was to try and slow the spread down until he was old enough for his testosterone production to slow down. This was done by steroid/hormone therapy.

This kept him fairly stable for a few years albeit with a few side effects such as extreme fatigue, considerable weight gain and ultimately, like some women get on HRT, arthritis.

Heā€™s definitely got it, the NHS have probably spent tens (hundreds?) of thousands of pounds trying to keep him alive, including a massively expensive radiotherapy regime earlier last year.

Anyway, I had a big talk with him today, and heā€™s in better spirits. His consultant called him yesterday and told him heā€™s in the process of getting a full body scan arranged to see where itā€™s spread to, and reassured him that theyā€™re not giving up on him anytime soon.

Thanks everyone for the kind words, they might seem inadequate, trite and awkward as you type them, but they really do help. Actually the knowledge that theyā€™re uncomfortable for us to write makes them even more important.

Cheers, you cunts. :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

15 Likes

Wayne Rooneyā€™s arrest for public intoxication was a result of feeling ā€œdisorientatedā€ after taking sleeping tablets on a flight while drinking, says his spokesman.

Yeah, right.

Have a volley in the bollocks for that shite.

3 Likes

He really is a twat. Quite why Colleen hasnā€™t divorced and taken him for every penny I really canā€™t fathom.

My car can have one. Due to a drop in battery voltage over the weekend, it informed me this morning that it had a case of ā€œBattery Protection Active: Convenience Features Disabledā€.

However, one of the features that was disabled was the ā€˜amusing the first couple of times you use it, but ultimately pointlessā€™ self-closing boot which meant I couldnā€™t open the damn thing. Since when has the ability to open the boot been a bloody ā€œconvenience feature?ā€

3 Likes

Since certain tradesmen started using the rear of their vehicles as a convenience ?

VB

3 Likes

Stories like this make me so happy to be driving a 15 year old car* without any of this modern nonsense, although itā€™s MOT time next week, so maybe not for too much longer.

*- that has an electric boot release, thinking about it. :zipper_mouth_face: