Yet another thread for the purposes of awarding a cockpunch

I didn’t know what a conncetor was. But Stu’s picture suggests they’re decorative to say the least.

VB

2 Likes

I’m going to keep ordering til I get one.

Brings to mind the alleged Einstein quote re the definition of insanity

Adam, I have no idea what you are talking about :rofl:

Oh you know, insanity being defined as doing the same thing repeated and expecting different results. Why not order a female one, you might get what you want!

2 Likes

I have found a quiet clock for her.

1 Like

I prefer this

One for Sajid Javid and whoever started that hateful petition to keep out British citizens.

3 Likes

All of them

The same will likely have to applied to the Thatchers’ regular Christmas guest. Not a threat to national security so let him get on with it.

5 Likes

A sharp one to this ignorant cunt

4 Likes

Couldn’t get much more gammon, could he?

53577940_3148081785209370_6665660570466779136_n

3 Likes

Seems sane and well reasoned :crazy_face:

2 Likes

he needs to read psalm 133 " how good and pleasant it is when brothers live together in unity " !!

I fear he’s only got as far as no 35.

1 Plead my cause, O Lord, with them that strive with me: fight against them that fight against me.

2 Take hold of shield and buckler, and stand up for mine help.

3 Draw out also the spear, and stop the way against them that persecute me: say unto my soul, I am thy salvation.

4 Let them be confounded and put to shame that seek after my soul: let them be turned back and brought to confusion that devise my hurt.

5 Let them be as chaff before the wind: and let the angel of the Lord chase them.

6 Let their way be dark and slippery: and let the angel of the Lord persecute them.

7 For without cause have they hid for me their net in a pit, which without cause they have digged for my soul.

If v7 isn’t a warning against the backstop then I am a worm and no man (Ps 22:6).

VB

2 Likes

Sir Christopher Chope can have one. His services to gammon suggest that a severe cp might be the minimum required to bring him to his senses.

Despite his utter cuntishness he has still somehow realised that May needs to go.

1 Like

Charlie Elphicke sounding like *Count Arthur Strong.

*there may be one letter too many in that title

(those of you who are still awake may realise I posted this in the wrong place, although he can have a cockpunch anyway)

1 Like

Obvious person,but he is one slippery cunt.
Just siding up to May’s deal that he must think is utter shit,but making himself ready for his chance to nick her job