Yet another thread for the purposes of awarding a cockpunch

Siemens.

The tenants put Siemen in it. That’s disgusting

6 Likes

Ears can have one or more accurately the pinna can.

I’ve just had an afternoon nap and somehow whilst a-kip my ear has folded over. Fucking agony. Pins and needles in my brain it feels like.

Any pics?

1 Like

Has your spaniel hijacked your account?

8 Likes

Probably a curse. Have you upset anyone recently ? Have any of your toenail clippings/hair/bodily fluids gone missing ?

Oh, hang on …

VB

I think it was the ancient Greek god laquearia, god of ceilings. She still hasn’t forgiven him for pulling that shit brown ceiling stunt, and is getting her own back.

6 Likes

It’s sorer than it has any right to be. The pain is just subsiding into agony now. :slight_smile:

Beer will soothe you.

1 Like

Man up you fucking great jessie :smirk:

6 Likes

Beat me to it. Galloping ginger Wendy with a hurty lughole :roll_eyes::roll_eyes:

5 Likes

You’ll need to fold the other one over to match, or else your system will sound like the VTA is out :+1:

8 Likes

Yes, I have a very soft spot for this lovely tenant , hence the rather overspend on a better model . I am an exceedingly bad businessman !

1 Like

Panasonic is the way forward :+1:

How fit is she Phil?

7 Likes

Ha … she`s not fit but she is a lovely cheerful person who looks after the place so well . people like that make you want to do the best for them !!

2 Likes

Great big CP to the dear builders of stalag 17 next door , who seem to think they can have bonfires daily in this heat , causing smoke and pollution to a built up area . They may think better of it after environmental have been to see them !!! Grrrrrrrr pics and report sent .

2 Likes

12 posts were split to a new topic: White goods (aka Mumsnet II)

For the love of fucking god, please stop using ‘Mumsnet’ in thread titles.

5 Likes

We don’t want anyone googling Mumsnet and finding us now do we?
Not that I know much about Search Engine Optimisation but I would think the chances of this forum coming up in answer to a Mumsnet google search would be ridiculously small.