Can borrow laser faff for fun and frustration.
3 Likes
Do you not have access to the full size rig?
1 Like
4 Likes
A bit of Shetland history on the radio tonight:
3 Likes
There are empty islands? Hmmmmmm
sounds nice.
Fancy your own Island?
There’s one for sale.
1 Like

Bargain.
Indeed.
Assuming you have a spare £2m to spend on it.
minor technicality.
In the mind garden I have just become ‘Earl Lingus’ It’s nice they have put such thought into the crofters dwellings and trout pond but

The vision I see for Linga would be superior in every sense
To the North
To the south
6 Likes
…cannylinga even ![]()
2 Likes
I know, right!
1 Like
@pmac have you seen this thread?
Fetlar gets a mention.
7 Likes
I wonder if they need a suspicious-looking local?
5 Likes
The Case of the Killer Spaniels - fear in funzie
4 Likes




