Slashers' corner's

Cheers.

I’ll have to try to remember that in, uhh, 2023.

1 Like

As much as I’d like one for shaving my ass, it looks like they were a bit optimistic on the funding.

The Kickstarter project got binned in 2016.

Stopped off at Manufactum yesterday to stock up on Klar bits, which aren’t easy to find in the UK.

The shop also has a good stock of razors, brushes etc.

right, am in need of a new nasal hair trimmer, after the current Phillip’s stopped working this morning, it kind of clamped itself on my nasal hair and stopped spinning - eye watering…it has had a good 10 year life over which I reckon it must have trimmed about 2.6m of nasal hair.

So any recommendations before I ignore them and by a braun

Nasal dreads, Irie!

They are all crap ime

3 Likes

Or this. a 2.5m would be brilliant.

2 Likes

you been reading PFM haven’t you? Anyway I am not sure Easyjet would allow that as carry on.

41ifPPVx5TL

41qZFGM222L

1 Like

No - I have definitely not been reading PFM.

1 Like

@Jim moonlights modelling for Cella shaving cream?

3 Likes

4 Likes

I’ve got a hardly used bottle of this going free if anyone wants to give it a try. While I quite liked the smell , the wife hated it. I felt it was quite soothing on the skin.

1 Like

I love Old Spice. If you want the real deal you have to ignore the stuff in Boots or Superdrug and search out the Indian market Aftershave which is the closest to the 60’s/70’s full on stink.

When I was 15 I went to a party and pretty much covered myself in the stuff. I copped off with a girl and she said “ooh you smell just like my dad…” and then shortly after gave me my first ever blow job.

It was only a few months ago that I that I thought about that beyond the wank bank and started to worry about the connection…

3 Likes

I’d base any alarming conclusions on the competency of the nosh?

Well-practiced = seek therapy.

1 Like

I had no point of reference as it was my first one. I doubt it was Karen’s. All subsequent noshes might have been compared, but your first one was always awesome, just because. Anyway all blow jobs are awesome.

Only the ones you receive, IME…

And of those, there are -

Teeth.
Small mouths.
Poor technique.
Gag reflex.
Squeamishness.
You will pull out before…?
Impatience.
My boyfriend/uncle/brother’s &c. is bigger/smaller.
Actually attempting to literally blow&c

To consider.

The good ones, though, are very good :+1::+1:

2 Likes