The all-new shiny cockpunch thread

I kinda didn’t have to, they didn’t turn up! I got a text from them saying that due to unforeseen circumstances it would be tomorrow. Tomorrow came and went, no further communication at all. So I just cancelled.

I’m now trying to get it from John Lewis. I spent 15 minutes on the phone yesterday and didn’t get through. I’m now through to them, but the guy can’t work out if they can actually provide the installation service yet. I’ve been on the line with them for about 20 minutes. He’s said that it may take him a while to get through to the supplier. And I still don’t know how much the installation is.

I don’t really understand the difficulty. Surely everyone who buys a dual fuel cooker wants installation, and probably removal of old? This should be bread and butter for them. I can’t work out why this has to be done via a long phone call, rather than just their website.

So a massive cockpunch to Appliances Direct, they’re fucking useless, but John Lewis can have one as well.

1 Like

Christ, JL are fucking useless as well.

Their website says that if you need installation then you need to order by phone. I’ve now spent ages ordering by phone, only for my John Lewis credit card to be declined. So I’ve had to go to their website and order it, which has gone straight through.

I have no idea if the installation will be included or not, he guy couldn’t tell me. I guess that there may be a separate charge, or they may not be able to do it at all. Neither he nor I had a clue. And delivery will be some time in the next four weeks. Thank goodness we have a device that mostly still works!

Just install it yourself. How hard can it be? :rofl:

4 Likes

5 Likes

Big old cockpunch to the BBC News homepage for telling me the result of the snooker I haven’t watched yet!!

If it is this afternoon’s match you are after you are in for a treat, irrespective of the result.

1 Like

They are twats. I don’t go near the internet when there a sports result I don’t want ruining.

1 Like

To be fair, they are reporting the news :rofl::rofl:

4 Likes

Stop fucking posting in the cockpunching thread you massive twats.

1 Like

Why?

Because there’s a perfectly good snooker thread, dipshit.

Cockpunch to cunts who make moderators’ lives a pain.

1 Like

lol

2 Likes

Fuck off back to the watch thread and wallow in the shiteness of your knick-nacks.

3 Likes

I’m so glad I’ve got that thread on ignore…

1 Like

It’ll make your eyes bleed and then give you an aneurysm. It could probably be used in warfare to reduce troops to drooling wrecks.

Geneva convention would probably ban it as too cruel, though.

2 Likes

Hence the ignore decision :grinning:

Get your nobs out of one-another’s gobs for a minute and admit it: you fucking LOVE that thread :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :heart_eyes: :heart: :heart_eyes: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: - why else can you not stay out of it?

It’s fascinating, just not for the reasons you would want it to be. :grinning:

1 Like

Yeah, like watching that guy’s head explode in Scanners. In. Slow. Motion.

1 Like

Hate it / Can’t stay out of it… . . . …and I’m the one in denial? :rofl: :joy: