Today I have mainly been V5.0

Do any of these cloud mobs let you send them a drive to do the initial import? A TB of dinky music files will take a long time to upload

yes but you need to give a hefty security deposit for most of them

It took a while to upload our photos but Iā€™m glad itā€™s done. It just runs in the background.

For me, music is less of an issue for backup as it changes less often. So I do a daily backup to another machine, and the off site backup is swapped every few weeks.

Wishing I had gone to the door when I heard leaflets being pushed through. The Patriotic Alternative neo natzi group has leafleted the town, the hateful bastards. I would have appreciated an early Sunday morning chat with them.

2 Likes

Thatā€™s a ā€˜chatā€™ I wouldnā€™t want to be on the wrong end of! :laughing:

If itā€™s the usual bunch of knuckle dragging fuck nuggets then a good shout would be sufficient to soil their incontinence pads.

5 Likes

Iā€™ve been thinking of installing a doorbell that makes the sound of a rifle being cockedā€¦

8 Likes

Before any conversation starts you need to put Benny Hill on on your phone. I donā€™t think theyā€™ll mind.

2 Likes

ā€œCome in and sit down, Iā€™ll be with you in just a secondā€¦ā€

6 Likes

We get leaflets from spiritualists - ā€œProfessorā€ this and ā€œDoctorā€ that. Apparently they will put me in touch with dead relatives, cure my impotence etc. Probably not averse to the odd exorcism too.

1 Like

can they bring sausages back from armageddon?

3 Likes

So they claim.

3 Likes

Attempting to get fol2 to sit still for a portrait. A task that would best Buddha, connipt Confucius and jar Jesus.

6 Likes

Should of asked me,wouldā€™ve been good to have put my training to good use.

Ā£50 quid a portrait

This won me 2nd prize at St Martins

8 Likes

Popped over to see Deep Down Brass.

Sounding tight :+1:

4 Likes

11 posts were split to a new topic: Air Fryers

Doing hep C screening.

Stone me, a medical test that doesnā€™t involve something getting shoved up your ass, what will they think of next?

2 Likes

Ordering a new laptop.

@Tons_of_fun donā€™t know if you need a new one yet but the T14 gen3 is over 50% off at the moment, just saved Ā£1300 on a full spec jobby.

The thing tells you to look at something 20m away for 20 seconds every 20 mins! This would interrupt ā€˜gentlemans viewing no endā€™!

1 Like

BIG improvement in the weather today, so a few hours walking the Purbeck coast, plus a superb late lunch in the much-renovated Durlston ā€˜Castleā€™. Lovely afternoon.

25 Likes